- 1. What is LabCorp’s ticker symbol and what exchange is it listed on?
- Laboratory Corporation of America® Holdings is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LH.
- 2. How do I become a LabCorp Investor?
- Any brokerage, bank or other entity authorized to trade in shares of publicly held securities can assist you with purchasing LH shares. LH currently does not offer a direct stock purchase program through the company.
- 3. How do I get investor information about LabCorp?
- You may obtain the latest company information, such as Annual Reports, SEC filings, Press Releases and a list of analysts that cover the company, by clicking on the Media and Investor Relations button in the menu on the left of your screen.
- 4. What is your current stock price?
- You may obtain LabCorp’s current stock price by clicking on the Media and Investor Relations button in the menu on the left of your screen. The current stock price can be found by clicking on the “Stock Quote”
- 5. Who do I contact to replace a lost stock certificate?
- LabCorp’s Transfer Agent, American Stock Transfer and Trust Company in New York, can assist you with obtaining a new certificate. Their shareholder services number is 1-800-937-5449.
- 6. Who is your Transfer Agent?
- LabCorp’s Transfer Agent is American Stock Transfer and Trust Company in New York. They can assist you with obtaining a new certificate, address changes, etc. Their shareholder services number is 1-800-937-5449.
- 7. Who do I contact at LabCorp about a specific investor relations question?
- If you have a specific investor relations question, you may contact LabCorp’s Investor Relations Department via e-mail at email@example.com .
- 8. How do I contact LabCorp’s Media Relations Department?
- You may send media inquiries to LabCorp via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (336) 436-5076 or (336) 436-5005.
- 9. How do I contact LabCorp’s Community and Public Affairs Department?
- You may send community affairs questions/inquiries to LabCorp via e-mail at email@example.com, by calling (336) 584-5171 or by writing to:
Laboratory Corporation of America
Corporate Community Affairs
531 South Spring Street
Burlington, North Carolina 27215